Sunday, May 17, 2009

My "just in case" great deal!

So, Wendi and I were out shopping today and I found in the clearance aisle the bedding I would have bought if the baby is a boy! We wanted to wait to find out the sex first and then buy bedding (go figure) but this was seriously like $200 off! I got the entire bedding collection for only $98!!! If it's a boy -- we're set! If it's a girl, I'm going to sell this (or maybe even hang on to it for down the road) and go back to the drawing board! I had been eyeing this set online for a couple weeks, so I can't believe I was lucky enough to find it! Gotta love digging in clearance aisles - you know me, I'm a sucker for a sale. :) (The bottom pic is one from online so you can see what it looks like all set up!!!)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it!!! I wish I would have spent more time and money on nice bedding stuff for my babies but alas...they were really expensive to get here! Someday, I will go all out on their "big boy" rooms!

    I can't wait to find out what you are having as well! Either way...YEA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that set, it was one we were considering for ourselves when we were looking (but it wasn't on clearance then)! I actually took the idea of the numbers and made them myself for Riley's room, super easy and a lot more affordable. Can't wait to find out what you guys are having!!

    ReplyDelete