Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Our trip to Ohio!

Where do I begin?! Our trip to Ohio was a whirlwind but so much fun! We got there on Wed and hung out with fam. Thurs - Fri we drove with Mike, Meghan and the kids to Cleveland to visit grandparent and aunts and uncles and share the excting pregnancy news! (told you I'd blog you Unc!) Friday we lounged around Nicole's and "grilled out" as mid-westerners call it. Saturday Nicole and Chris surprised us with tickets to the Kenny Chesney, SugarLand, Miranda Lambert and Lady Antebellum concert in Columbus! We tailgated (well I sorta did) and then went to the best concert EVER! It was so fun! And I made Bullie proud with my stealth like driving afteward. Sunday was the baptisim and I was so pround to be there with Carli! Monday we flew home. Can't wait to see them when they come our way in June!

Me and my GodDaugther!!


SugarLand --- see how close we were!

Here we are at the concert! Me and my hubs with our newest niece!

Daddy teaching Brady how to water plants at Aunt Nicole and Uncle Bullie's

At Grandpa's House!

Well it wouldn't be a Kluse family grill out without ....



Me and Unc!!!

1 comment:

  1. What fun! It looks like you are getting lots of baby practice. I understand the whole whirlwind-trip experience. It is too bad that it didn't work out for us to get together during my trip. Next time!

    ReplyDelete