Thursday, January 7, 2010

Our sick little boy :(

Urrrgh - it breaks my heart that Braxton has his first full-on bad cold :(. He has been waking up in the middle of the night screaming and crying so hard and I had no idea what was wrong and could only comfort him for 10-15 minute periods of time (and of course this is happening when Blake is on the east coast for work!). So I took him to his Pediatrician today and he said sure enough, it's a bad cold and time is the only thing to make it better. We are glad it isn't an ear or sinus infection, but it's bad enough! He is so lathargic and not his normal smiley self, so it is even more sad! I think I just held him for an hour and a half tonight after he was done with his last feeding just so we could cuddle more. I didn't want to put him down! I could hold him all night .... I just want him to get well!!

We miss you, Daddy. Love Braxy and Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment