Sunday, January 17, 2010

Updates on Braxton!

Sorry I haven't had any posts lately, it was a BUSY last two weeks! Blake had to travel back to the east coast for work so I was busy busy busy with Mr. Braxton! While Blake was gone, Brax developed a viral infection and a DOUBLE ear infection, so I had a sick, sad little boy on my hands who needed some TLC from Mommy!

We got him on some meds and now he is back to my HAPPY HEALTHY baby boy! The day he started feeling better I was even able to teach him how to blog "raspberries" ... see the video below! Now he does it all the time! He is so smiley and I just love this stage!

Also, in GREAT news, I am following the BabyWise schedule and he is rockin' at it! In a 3-day period he went from really being on no schedule to a really set eat, play, nap schedule and after following that for only two days he slept through the entire night (8.5 hours!). That book is MAGIC. I can't wait to share with others. I don't even have to rock him to sleep anymore, I just lay him down, say nighty-night (for nap or sleep) and within about 10 minutes he puts himself to sleep! No crying anymore either! I swear by this book now!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment