Monday, March 8, 2010

Boys & Bellies

Hey all! It's been a busy last week! Blake and Lesli came into town and I took some maternity pics of Lesli ... the sun was perfect! I love a good sun flare :) ... And Braxton got together with his lifelong (ha!) friend Chaz! They were born only a day apart so Jenni and I get them together for play dates! Check out how long Braxton's arm is compared to Chaz? Speaking of that ... he had his 4 month check up and everything looks great! He's in 100% for height and 90% for weight! He's on his tummy a lot and is close to rolling. After a push from us he'll pull his arm out, he just hasn't figured out why he'd WANT to roll :)

And since I'm always behind the camera, I had to get one of me and my sweet, sweet baby boy!!!!!!! In fun news we leave for Hawaii in a few days and I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment