Friday, June 11, 2010

Jumping in June

Hey, everyone! June has been a really fun month! This is my FAVORITE age for Brax! He has so much personality and is so fun ... but still not mobile! YAY! :) ...he loves to babble now (started on this 7 month bday) and says "dadadadadadadadadadada" all the time with a very stern look on his face! I wish he'd say "mama" more, but at least that was his first word!

He had his first ride in the big boy seat at Target! I was so proud! I basically walked around the store just taking pics of him in the cart and forgot half the stuff on our list! Oh well ;) The other pics are some I snapped of him playing! When we get up in the morning we spend time playing with all his toys, then use the afternoons to go on walks and run errands! Mommy gets to watch the Today show that way ;)

I also love the pics of Blake and his parent's dog, Winston. They were watching Baby Einstein together. How cute!!!

Mine and Blake's favorite new pastime is badminton! We have it set up in the backyard and when Brax goes to sleep Blake and I go out and challenge each other! It's really fun for us to do ... and he gets to see my superb athletic skills. Or something like that ... :) There is a pic of Blake showing off his mad jumps. Yes honey, you're amazing.

Below are a couple of vidoes too! Brax loves to bang anything he can get his hands on together, but for some reason he was a little shy when I put the camera on him. Better get over that one kid!







1 comment:

  1. I love the shopping cart and Winston pictures. I swear Easton loves Cabela and it's amazing what she lets him do to her! Boys are the best and so much fun I promise you it only gets better and better as the get older even when their mobile! LOL

    ReplyDelete