Monday, May 31, 2010

Good ole fashioned BBQ for Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day, everyone! We had a great weekend and nice and relaxing! This was the first weekend Blake has been home in a while, so we had some great family time and even set up a badminton set in the backyard! I have negative athletic ability and proved that fully last night. I am the girl who swings and the birdie thing flies right by her ... oh well. I know how to shop and take pictures, so that's gotta buy me something 'eh?

Below are some pics from our weekend! I went with some friends to see SATC2. Not as great as I was hoping for, but a chick flick nonetheless!

*The first picture below is for my ole' father in law. I saw this painting and couldn't help to think that it was a "Mike of year's past" ... wonder what he thinks?!?! look at all that hair!!! Love ya, pops!









No comments:

Post a Comment