Tuesday, October 6, 2009

THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!

Well today was just the best day ever! We had our 36 week Dr appt and did the Strep B test (will find out results later this week) AND .... did the first physical exam to find out if I was making "progress" ... and I am! I am already 75% effaced and 2 cm dilated!!!! The Dr doesn’t think I will make it to my due date and gave us a guess of about 2-2.5 weeks from now! He told us to pack bags tonight (just in case)….so we did! It was so fun packing for our son! We kept putting his little socks on our fingers because we can’t get over how tiny they are! YAY! We are so excited! I still feel great and am going to keep going-going-going because it sounds like that's what's helping me progress faster!

Also, my new camera came today! I am so stoked! This is the one I was going back and forth and back and forth on and finally decided to get!

The other pics are a couple Blake took tonight (one I thought was super cute that he took of me napping in our son’s new chair!). I kind of like to just go in his room and put on a nursery CD (thanks Staci!!!) and just nod off thinking about what it will be like when he’s here.

The last pic is my 36 week shot. I think I forgot to do a 34 week (sorry!). We have Abbey’s bday party and Heidi and Sean’s wedding this weekend, so I’ll have other pics up soon! BTW - we are shooting for 10/22 for his bday (that is the anniversary of the day Blake proposed!!)



No comments:

Post a Comment