Friday, October 30, 2009

We're home!!

We are home! We got relased from the hospital today and are spending our first night as a family at home tonight!! (Friday 10/30). I'll have a little more time tomorrow and blog about the birth story and add a few more pictures in. For now, Mommy, Daddy and Brax are heading to bed to catch some Zzzzz's ... at least for a few hours :)

PS - this is the coming home outfit I was talking about earlier! I got the idea at a conference where everyone has to wear those funny stickers with their names on them and I thought it would be hilarious as a coming home outfit, so I made one! Thank goodness I ironed it on a 0-3 month size onesie and not a newborn onesie!

Love to all!

2 comments:

  1. awh! there he is! congrats. congrats. congrats.
    love, lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world little Grandson! We've all been anxiously and impatiently awaiting your arrival! I love you very much!
    Papa

    ReplyDelete