Friday, October 23, 2009

You ask, and you shall receive ...

Wednesday night we went with Meg and Eric to what we joked was 'the last supper!' We ate at Carmines (awesome!!!) and I loaded up on my last carb-fueled meal!! Then when we were back at their house Meg took some funny pics of me and I had to share them.

If you don't want to see a pregnant belly stop reading now! A lot of you who have seen my bare belly have told me to blog it cause it looks so ridiculous (like an egg!!) but I have been hesitant, well, this pic she got was too perfect, so I figured ... what the heck. I'll let everyone see my giant egg protruding from my stomach.

And that last one is Blake playing his game with him! He does duck calls into my tummy and it makes him move! It is the cutest thing in the world!! Enjoy ... and don't make too much fun of me :)




1 comment:

  1. Girl!! this baby is sooooooooo ready to come out.. Can't wait.. so excited for the both of you.. xoxo Corina

    ReplyDelete