Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack!

So, did you all think I fell off a cliff? Well, I didn't! I have been horrible at posting and normally I am really good! Somehow these last two weeks have been super busy! We had our friends Pete and Julie come into town: (check my photog blog for their engagement pics! http://www.brittneyklusephotography.com/blog) and that was so fun and then I've been busy with shoots and hanging out with my favorite little boy in the world!

Below is a pic I got today of him smiling! Just the other day he gave his first laugh! It is seriously the sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeetest sound in the world! He's only done it another handful of times, but more laughs are surely on the way! I just can't wait for the next one! Ohhh I just love him so much!!!

In cool news for me (I shared this on my photog blog, but forgot to on this one!). I was recently asked by one of our area hospitals (Kennewick General Hopsital) to be one of two exclusive photographers to provide photos for their Birth Center!!! And the Children's Hospital Harvest Ball Committee (their largest fund raising event) have asked me to take the photos for this year's program! Wahoooooooo! That will be great exposure because it is sent to 1500 Tri-Citians!!

That's all on this front! For Vday my hubby has a cool Saturday evening planned so I'll take pics and post! Nana and Papa (my folks) are going to take Braxton so we get a date night and they get 3's company :)


No comments:

Post a Comment