Sunday, February 14, 2010

V-Day!

I did one of Southridge's coaches a favor and took a team pic for a program booklet...while we were there I found a HS collage of Senior athletes that had my charming hubby circa 2000! See below! And while I was waiting I had to get some pics of the cutest boy in the world!

Southridge HS also does advertising for me so I took a picture of the banner with my logo on it! They kind of stretched it weird, but oh well ... not much I can do about it now!

And also in the mix is a pic from Blake and I last night on date night! We went to a great dinner at Monoroso's (cool old dinner train!) then to the movie Valentines Day, then to get ice cream, then home! He surprised me with beautiful roses and my favorite chocolate covered strawberries and even a card written by my 3-month old himself :)

Love you baby! Happy Valentines Day to my two favorite boys!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment