Sunday, February 14, 2010

To my 3 month old....

Braxton:

I just wanted to say how much I love you! I cannot believe how much my love for you has grown over the past three months. It's hard to describe even the way I feel about you! You have made me realize that while I was so happy before you --- you have completed a part of my life I didn't even know I was missing! Since my last post to you, here are even more things I love about you:
• the way you make Dinosaur noises
• when I look at you and give you a big smile, you smile back and stick your tounge out!
• how you sleep with both your arms above your head like a "touchdown" position
• how your eyes get sleepy as soon as I start to sing your bedtime song
• how you hold my fingers with your hands when you're nursing
• how I felt when you laughed for the first time last week when I was singing you a song
• how you love the "stand up/sit down" game
• the way you grab your toes during naked jaybird time
• the way you always fart in your bathtub :)
• the way you cuddle with me in the morning after your breakfast
• and the way you stretch and your legs so super straight, feet point up, and your neck disappears!
• how you have my skin :)
• and how you melt my heart when I watch you sleep each night

I love you more than I could ever ever tell you. I was telling my friend just the other day that I don't even know if it's possible for me to love another child as much as him! I was scared to have another one! But she assured me that as soon as the next one's born, the love just continues.

A year ago today I was pregnant with you and didn't even know. You were our little secret baby who was just meant to be here! And I'm so happy you chose us to be your Mommy and Daddy!

You have made my life enormously better and I love you more every day we spend together!

You're mine and Daddy's best friend :) We love you, Baby Balooga!

No comments:

Post a Comment