Friday, June 12, 2009

Baby Boy Kluse's Furniture!

So I think we've narrowed the search! I believe this is the furniture set we'll be going with! Now that we know it was a boy, I wanted something with really clean lines and didnt look very feminine. I sent it out for some votes (as I do for everything!) and this one came back the winner! We can order it and have it here in a few weeks --- versus months with a few other stores we have checked in to! I can't wait to get the room all set up!

We have picked the chocolate mist color (darker than the color shown below), which is a super dark brown (almost espresso) and I think it will go very nicely with the bedding we had picked! The other cool thing is it's a four-in-one crib, so it goes from crib, to toddler bed, to daybed, to full size bed. Can't wait to start putting his room together! My friend also gave me a great tip about some decorative wall hangings that were at craft warehouse for only $5 a piece! Sweet deal, huh!!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment