Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I've said it before, and I'll say it again .......

.......I have the best husband in the world!!!! For my 28th birthday yesterday Blake threw me a surprise party! He had been telling me that we were going to go to dinner with my parents and have a chill evening -- which I was fine with. So my Mom called and asked me to run with her to Macys to check out some furniture they are buying before we went to dinner. On our way home to get Blake and my Dad to go to dinner, we pull in the driveway and the garage opens and I see everyone in the garage yelling surprise!

I actually started crying (pregnancy hormones and happiness mix!) and just started hugging everyone! I couldn't believe he organized such a surprise! He had a BBQ spread and it was a beautiful day so we just hung in the backyard and celebrated!

Thank you baby for planning the best birthday ever! I love you more every day and am so happy to be married to the most wonderfully amazing man in the world! I can't wait for our son to meet his awesome Daddy!! Love you Balooga.

Here is my Mom pulling in ... see my shocked face?!?!

Here is some people in the garage, others had gone in the house:
In my "princess" garb I blew out my fake candles!
My baby grilling!
Blake even organized for my photo shoot crew in from Chicago to come be with us to celebrate!
Me and the best husband in the world! I love you baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment