Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Felt the baby!!!

Well, last night I think I felt the baby move for the first time!!! Blake and I were laying in bed watching TV and I felt this weird "twinge." Not realizing what it was or thinking much about it, I readjusted myself and a few minutes later I felt it again. I adjusted again and on the third time it was like I had this overwhelming feeling and knew what it was!

I grabbed Blake's arm and shouted, "I think I just felt the baby move!!!" So we muted the TV and I laid there and sure enough a few minutes later I felt it again. It was almost as if someone "poked" me from the inside. Not as much of a flutter as I had read about, but more like an actual poke!

It was crazy and amazing and I can't wait to feel it again!!!

3 comments:

  1. Britt!!! I am so happy for you. There is absolutely nothing like it and as it gets stronger, it gets even more amazing. No matter how far along I got or how often I felt Kaze move, it never got old. I always stopped to take it all in! I wish I had been able to feel Tyce move when he was in McKelle's tummy but alas!

    Now it is all going to get that much more exciting! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I will never forget the moments when I felt Eman move. I am so excited for you guys!
    Love you!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember the first time I felt Riley move, except it was a flutter for me. It was such a strange and wonderful feeling knowing you are creating something. After that, every time I felt him move I would have Ryan try and feel and was so frustrated when he couldn't because I wanted to share that amazing experience with him!! Congrats, I can't wait to find out what you are having!!

    ReplyDelete