Monday, November 2, 2009

What's a pirate's favorite letter .... Arrrrrgh

That title goes out to Uncle Matt :) .... sorry I am late posting these, it's amazing how having a baby can fill your day!!! :) Since he was a little too big for his lion outfit, Mommy decided to make him a pirate for his first Halloween! He was the most cuddly little pirate I have ever seen!!

Below is a pic of Blake took of Brax and I eating dinner together (I love his smooshed face on my chest!!!) and below that are two that my friend Meg took while we are at the hospital. He is only 5 days old, how is it that he is already looking bigger!?!?! Stop growing Brax!!!


3 comments:

  1. Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirates Life For Me!! That is one cute pirate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...I had to leave another note. Just showed these pictures to the kids (Jodi's almost got your name down Aunt Brittney!) and Brady took one look at the last picture and asked if it was his Daddy. This family officially has too many Darby tshirt. Or Mike simply wears his too much. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the one of him sleeping on your chest! So precious!!

    ReplyDelete