Sunday, November 29, 2009

A few days of pictures and catch up!

It has been a busy weekend! I thought I'd recap with a pic and caption of what's going on! See below!

So, after Brax's 6am feeding I like to bring him into bed and cuddle! (no one turn me into the authorities for having him near pillows :) We usually fall asleep again for another hour or so and Daddy lays beside us and watches football! Here is a pic Daddy took today of my son and I cuddling! We hold hands and have our foreheads touch when we do this. It is so precious!



Here is a picture of my screaming Banchee after his nice warm bath. We go from total relaxation in the bath to red face, screamin' lungs, and crocodile tears while we get him changed!

Brax's Aunties Barbara and Sara came to visit him! I just love them so much and it was so wonderful to catch up with them! We've been friends for so many years and no matter how long it has been since we were all together it always feels like it was just yesterday. I love you girls! Brax couldn't ask for Aunties to love him more than you do!

Brax's first bath with Daddy! He loves it and is cool as a cucumber in the warm water!

Auntie Michelle came over last week when Blake was gone and showed me her perfected swaddle! He was wrapped up like a cute little babooshka and stayed warm and cozy all night!!!!
Daddy and Brax doing what they do best ....... SLEEPING! But it gave Mommy a chance to catch up on pictures so it worked out perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment