Tuesday, December 1, 2009

To my son...

Brax. In your one month of being my son, here are the things I have learned about you and love about you:
• the way you honk like a goose when you eat ... and the way your breath smells when you're done
• the way you give me "pirate eye" (closing your left, keeping your right open)
• how BIG your hands are! and how they feel when they grip my thumb
• how you have 12 random long hairs on the back of your head
• the way your mouth feels when I kiss your lips
• how you have Mommy's color eyes, but Daddy's face
• the way you take three fast breaths in the middle of your sleep
• how your like to sleep with your arms above your head
• how you scream like a banchee and your face gets all red when I change you!
• how you can stare at your friend "fred" for an hour (fred = a drawing Aunt Julianne did for him!)
• how we touch foreheads when we cuddle in the mornings
• and last, but not least, how you feel curled up on my chest when we take a nap together.

I love you so much, baby balooga!

No comments:

Post a Comment