Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas with the Kluses

Whew ... sorry it has been so long since my last post! Life has been hectic, but good hectic! All of Blake's family flew in to be with us for Braxton's first Christmas! It's been about a two week visit and we have been so happy for Braxton to get to spend this much time with his aunts, uncles, and cousins! His cousins love him and love to help me take care of him! They are always bringing me blankets, wipes, and diapers!

Here's a quick recap of the past week: Christmas was noisy and wonderful! We barely got a shot of all the kids in their Christmas outfits looking ... but at these ages, we'll take what we can get (fyi: Brady (4), Jodi (2), Cami (2), Carli (7 months), and Braxton (2 months). Then the 26th we had Braxton baptised! We asked Nicole (Blake's sister) to be his Godmother, and my brother, Blake, to be his Godfather. It was a beautiful service and I bawled like a baby. We all had a one-big-family night with the Kluses over at my folks' house which was so fun and resulted in a lot of "celebration" shots :) .... If you know the Kluses you know that sports follow them where they go, so we had to get a basketball gamed lined up! And my sisters-in-law know how to use connections and I took family pictures for each of them. Grandma told us all of our wedding photos are getting 86-ed and we needed to get replacements with family pics .... that's where I come in!

Everything was wonderful and we feel more blessed this year than any before! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment