Monday, December 7, 2009

Update on Brax

Sorry it's been so long since my last post! I have been sick (got a breast infection) and it basically came with all the flu symptoms so I have been out for the count for a few days. The biggest update is that Brax is smiling now! It started at 5 weeks and is the CUTEST thing in the world! My favorite is when he gets up in the middle of the night for a feeding and when I peek over his bed and say, "hi baby!" and he gets this big smile across his face!!!!!! I love it!!!

Blake and I had our first official date night after having him! This last Friday we went to the NSD Christmas Party and it was so fun to get dressed up and go out for a big! Braxton got to go stay with Aunt Juliannem, Uncle Jeremy and the kids :) They loved watching him! Bryce loves to play with him and Morgan is a little Mommy and brings the blanket to cover him up and helps Julianne feed him!! And you'll see by the pics at the end of the night he was spent! He was fast asleep sprawled out on their floor --- sooo cute!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment