Saturday, August 8, 2009

A decade later ...

Wow, I can hardly believe it's been ten years since we graduated high school! We had my Kamiakin HS reunion last night and it was so great to see everyone again --- especially those I hadn't seen in almost 10 years! Everyone looks beautiful and happy which is all I could ask for! We had a blast --- I think Blake bought the entire bar shots to celebrate!! (He's feeling it today!!) It felt just like old times and was so nice just picking up where I left off with some of the people I hadn't seen in years! I wish I took more pictures!!! I was too busy catching up! Had an awesome time --- can't wait for the 20! :) Love you all!


1 comment:

  1. Oh Josh...that is the second woman (who was NOT his wife) I have seen him snuggling up to. Dirty old man!

    ReplyDelete