Thursday, August 6, 2009

...and these are a few of my favorite things ...

Lots of people have been asking if I am having any cravings or what my favorite foods to eat are, so I thought I'd show you! I am absolutely addicted to veggie sandwiches on sourdough. And they MUST contain: lettuce, tomato, green pepper, cucumber, olives, pickles, mushrooms, sprouts, and cheddar. I eat one every day! The other thing I love is fruit. Can't get enough. And especially grapefruit. Love grapefruit juice, love grapefurt pieces, grapefruit popsicles...everything! What's funny is I hd never liked grapefruit before! Other fav things to eat are: rasin oatmeal, apricot protein bars, celery with peanut butter, and english muffins with cream cheese on top ... and who doesn't love an OREO?! So there you have it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment