Saturday, August 15, 2009

The "Moms" Baby Shower for Baby Boy Kluse!

Today was the "Moms" baby shower that my Mom and Mother-in-law threw me! It was so much fun! We had such good food (great sandwiches from Country Gentleman, fruit, blue MnMs, and more!) and then we played a couple fun games (moral of that story - I DON'T like baby food!), then did presents! I am so amazed at how much stuff I got!

Everyone was so generous and I was really appreciative! We had a blast and loaded up the truck! Thank you cards are already done, his new outfits and bibs are alerady washed, the bouncers and gliders have been assembled, and everything is already put away! CHECK! ... on to the next thing of the evening --- dinner and movie with girlfriends :)

Click here to see all the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment