Thursday, August 6, 2009

Our "BabyMoon"

I am so excited! My hubby is taking me on a "BabyMoon" ... a honeymoon of sorts if you will! One last vacation with just the two of us before the kiddo arrives! A nice symbolic end to our single lives together is to cap it off with a vaca!!! Kadlec screwed up on our dates for a class, so we had to get rebooked and our Labor Day weeked opened up --- which conincides with our 2-year anniversary!

We got the executive king suite at the Paramount Hotel downtown Seattle!! It is gorgeous ... AND tix to see the play I have wanted to see everytime we are in NYC --- Wicked!!! I love my hubby soooooo much! I can't wait to get away for a few days and just relax, eat at great restaurants, shop, and enjoy our last vacation as DINKS (double income no kids) :)

Thanks baby, I love you!!!!

Here's the Hotel we're staying at:
Can't wait to see this! I have been dying to see it for over 2 years!!!
The critters we'll see at the Aquarium! I'm sure Blake will bring his pole ...

No comments:

Post a Comment