Monday, September 28, 2009

Got the rocker --- CHECK!

The last thing we needed for his room was a chair ... and now that's done --- thanks to my wonderful husband! He was out the other day and came across a great deal on this recliner! He knew I was looking for something smaller and a recliner/rocker and he found it! It's even chocolate brown leather and matches his room perfectly. The nice thing is we can always put this chair in another room some day. It is really comfy and not too big, which I like. More modern and sleek ... and the price was unbeatable! Meant to be! Also included is a 35-week pic of me! Hard to believe we're on the week-to-week countdown now!

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get the rocker and how much?? I want to get something like that for the living room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'll be....is that a pair of MATERNITY pants I see on you?! Say it ain't so! LOL.

    ReplyDelete