Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I like the way you moooooooove

A lot of people have been asking me to descrbie what it feels like to feel him move inside my belly. This was something that I too was SO curious about. I remember when my friends were pregnant asking them and feeling like they never gave me a "good enough" answer. A lot would say, "I don't know, it just feels like he/she is moving." ...not a good answer for someone who's never been pregnant!

Here is kind of what I think it feels like:
Little movement - you know when your eye spazes out and won't stop twitching? Kinda like that but in concentrated spots.
Sharp jab - if I were to come up behind you and stick the eraser side of a pencil into your side really quickly. You'd feel it at first, but then like a few seconds later the pain would kind of hit you.
Hanging on my rib - no way to sugar coat this one. It's like someone came and punched me in my rib!
Rolling - this is what I am experiencing now. He is much bigger and I have less fluid, so I don't feel the pokes, prods, and jabs anymore. Now its the large pressing, stretching, and what I think is rolling. And here I go, being just like my friends who I used to think gave me lame answers ... but it feels EXACTLY like how you think it would feel to put a small person, animal or anything live underneath your skin and have it stretch! It is just this hard, concentrated pressure that expands until your skin can't stretch anymore, and then it slowly lets off.

Hope that helps! I will take a video of him tonight moving and upload it so you can see how crazy my stomach has gotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment