Friday, September 11, 2009

Hosptial Registration ---- CHECK!

We are getting closer! Today Blake and I did the hosptial walk through and registration. We just love Kadlec and are so excited to be having our baby there!! Definitely going through the registration, completing the birth plan, talking through what happens during labor/immediately after, etc sure makes it feel more real!

We're going to "pack a bag" in a couple weeks and start practicing learning how to work the car seat with his "bubba" (stuffed fishing bear ... thanks Brady!!!). I am now focused on doing a deeeeep clean of the house (HELLO NESTING!!) and getting everything perfect before he comes!

I have also been feeling the need to purge everything ... so friends, you're in luck! I'm giving away towels, pictures, decorations ... you name it! I want things nice and clean and sparse! Can you tell I hate clutter???

Just a few weeks and counting now! Can't wait to meet you, son! Mommy and Daddy love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment