Thursday, September 17, 2009

Since you've been asking!!!

A lot of you have been asking about my growth chart that I received at my baby shower! So here is a quick way to answer the questions for those who are intersted!

1) Erinn Larsen is the girl who painted it. She is a VERY talented artist and a friend of mine and if you are interested in having her do something, please contact me and I can give you her email address (I don't want to publicly post it without having her consent!).

2) No! If you can believe it, she didn't have fabric sample! She did that by looking at pics of his bedding on the website --- I know, amazing!

3) Attached is a pic below so you can see how spot on it is ... his quilt is on the laundry basket next to the growth chart. Even the boxes have the same design!

You are amazing, Erinn!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment